Thinking of making changes but are not sure if they are the right changes? Not sure why you prospects aren’t buying your products? Have a gap in your organisation, or are unsure if a role is required?
Our Management Consulting expertise will guide you through a data driven process that will ask some very simple questions, help you answer them, and develop the plans to execute the changes required.
We ask some very simple questions to get you thinking about how your company is performing.
Here are some examples of the really simple and obvious questions that are very powerful.
- Do you know and understand the threats to your business?
- Are you building a business for the future, or maintaining the business you had yesterday?
- Are you attracting the best workforce, and retaining them?
- Why aren’t your prospects becoming customers?
- What is the single problem (“lead weight”) you need to resolve?
Making A Change?
Before we consider helping you make any changes to your business we ask a different set of questions. Here are examples of simple yet critical questions, that can be harder to answer than you might think.
- What have you done in the last quarter / year that was:
a) Successful? b) Aligned with values? c) You want to keep doing?
- What have you done in the past that didn’t add value to you, your customers, or business?
- What would you like to do to in the future to increase cash flow, opportunities, visibility?
- Does the change benefit customers?
- Does the change benefit the business?